Hello everyone! I'm back and here to give this another go so I can, hopefully, make a little extra cash. But I come with way more detail and options this time, huzzah!
If there's a type of art you see somewhere in my gallery but don't see listed on my commissions (ex: MLP, Grunties, half-bodies, etc.), please, feel free to ask about it!
I'm always up for discussing art types, custom commissions, prices, and all that jazz. :)
Feel free to note me here on dA, my toyhou.se, or e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested!
1.) Paypal (USD) only please. If the request is accepted, I'll note you so I can send an invoice.
2.) I'm not the fastest artist because I work six days a week (night shift, oh boy). But I'll get it to you as quickly as possible! Turn around time can be anywhere from a week to a month. If something comes up, I'll be sure to let you know; though, pencil sketches will most likely NOT take that long. A day or two at most for those.
3.)Now that I've stated that, I'll only be doing taking two to three commissions at a time.
4.) I usually try to sketch something out and see if you like it first before I outline and color so I can make adjustments as necessary. This does not count for pencil sketches. And once I begin outlining and coloring, I will not rework the piece from the beginning if you suddenly decide you don't like it. You should have said something with the sketch phase. I will, however, do a few minor adjustments to color if they seem off to you. Just be kind about asking for adjustments of any sort. There's absolutely no need to be rude, okay?
5.) When requesting please offer clear, static, references. I would hate to completely and totally butcher your beloved character.
6.) Questions? Ask! It never hurts to ask and communicate.
P e n c i l S k e t c h e s - $2
• Art drawn on paper and either scanned in or taken with my phone.
• Sometimes it looks hella clean, other times...not so much.
• The art looks darker via phone and comes out light on the scanner.
• Please let me know which method you prefer: Scanned or Phone.
P i x e l s - $5
• Mega rusty on these
• Each one is done from scratch. I don’t use bases or dolls or whatever; thus sizes will vary.
• Avatars or something (ex: Gaia avis) only unless you really want me to butcher your OC(s).
• Still don’t have a knack for animating. So I won't be doing it, sorry.
• No couples or groups, thank you!
S i m p l e C h i b i s - $10 to $15 (depending on difficulty) ; Couples are double
• These range from super simple to more detailed-ish.
• I suck at backgrounds. So I doubt I’ll do any.
• Can do couples for these but you MUST provide pose suggestions. I’m terribly un-creative for couple poses.
N o B l a c k L i n e A r t - $10 to $15 (depending on difficulty)
• Typically art has little to no black outlines on it (maybe the eyes, depends on the color(s)).
• I have very few samples of this type of art 'cause no one asks for it. And no, I don't charge extra for it. It's the same as above.
• No couples for this, sorry!